To ensure proper conduct and compliance to requirements in order to develop and promote the oil palm industry by
- Conducting inspections and investigations of non-compliance cases
- Regulating the industry by taking punitive and preventive actions
- Complementing efforts to increase industry productivity and quality improvement
To enforce Malaysian palm Oil Board Act 1998 (Act 582)and its subsidiary legislations
- Oversees the enforcement of compliance procedures and investigations
- Drafting and reviewing enforcement procedures
- Conducting support activities, prevention and investigation
Responsible to ensure healthy and orderly growth of the oil palm industry by compliance of laws
- Enforce the Act 582 and subsidiary legislation.
- Regulate the compliance and enforcement procedures are efficient investigations.
- Formulate and review procedures towards effective enforcement.
- Implement enforcement balanced with firm action and prevention programmes.