QUALITY CONTROL UNIT
To ensure healthy growth of the oil palm industry and in order to ensure the implementation and compliance with legal requirements and regulations through:
- Regulatory the quality assurance of oil palm products
- Enforcement of quality control practices
- Enforcement on professional services
As a unit responsible for ensuring the healthy development of the industry, Quality Control Unit will regulate the oil palm industry through:
- Enforcement of the Act and subsidiary legislation;
- Regulatory on the compliance of quality control practices and procedures
- Regulatory on quality control and quality assurance of the oil palm products.
Quality Control Unit Activities:
- Quality Control monitoring on palm oil product of Milling Factory (MF), Refinery (RF), Crushing Factory (CF) and Dealers Oil (DO) quality control compliances.
- Quality control supervision on services activities of Surveyor (UK) and Independent Lab (LB)
- Diligent quality supervision on palm oil product for Local Trading, Exports and Import.
- Conducting programme to enhance competency of industry such as MPOB Oil Palm Products Surveying Course & Examination and Oil Palm Fruit Grading Course & Examination
- Registration of Qualified Surveyors and Qualified Grader of Oil Palm Fruit.